Thursday, October 9, 2008

All by myself....

Well, I got a very rude awakening this morning, as hubby got an early call to go to work. So it seems I have the day to myself! That means a fun day of guilt-free quilting for me. Its a dull grey day and the garden is all put to bed for the winter so there is nothing pressing to do.


I am going to spend the day thinking about and praying for my daughter as she undergoes a biopsy on her breast. I know everything will be fine as I have asked God to make it so, but a mother still must think about it.


The grandkids are coming for supper but don't have to do anything about that for a few hours yet.


Hubby is off to go quading for the long weekend. Its always nice to have a time for ones self, just not to think about meals and just to do as one wants ......just for a little while. I don't mind being alone....just for a little while. To contemplate being alone for the rest of my life is unthinkable. Okay I know we are never alone because God promises to always be there for us, but you know what I mean! There are times when its nice to be in our own little bubble!

2 comments:

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Yes, sometimes it is nice to have a little time in our own little bubble!! I know what you mean. Just wanted to say thanks for visiting my blog and signing up for my woolfelt giveaway! Now I'll check out your blog!

Liana said...

If your bubble is good enough, you can be alone even in a crowd.

I have a good bubble.