Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Last December at our Ladies church christmas party we were asked what two things we would like most for christmas. After no hesitation I responded that I wanted new kitchen cupboards and a big Teapot. I have nattered on about this big teapot I wanted ever since then. I have a group of great ladies who come to my house every Wednesday afternoon to quilt and chat. When tea time comes around I'm running up and down stairs filling and re filling the small teapot that I own. Well, today at quilting group the gift fairy came and gave me the most beautiful big teapot and matching cream and sugar.

I guess the girls figured that this was the only way they were going to shut me up on the subject. Anyway I thank you all so much as do my weary stair climbing legs!

No comments: